Schaeffler applies cookies to secure an optimal use. With the further use of this website you accept the application of cookies. More Information
FAG SmartQB is an easy way to get started in Condition Monitoring. Any anomalies detected trigger plain text messages in the display on the current machine condition.
The FAG SmartQB is an easy way for anyone to get started in the world of Condition Monitoring. A real innovation in the Condition Monitoring market is the plain text messages on the 7 inch display, automatically generated from the vibration data.
The Condition Monitoring system can detect a total of 5 defect causes and output these on the display:
With FAG SmartQB, industry has access for the first time to a ready-to-use monitoring solution for electric motors, pumps and fans. This solution is very easy to install and requires no specific knowledge of vibration diagnosis for commissioning. Typical areas of application include the cement, paper and steel industries, water management in machinery and equipment building and many other industry sectors.
The advantages for you at a glance
FAG SmartQB comprises
• a sensor unit (a variant of the well-known FAG SmartCheck)
• a cube-shaped housing with a touch panel
• a cable for power and data transmission
• For machinery with fixed and variable speeds from 100 to 15 000 rpm
• Preconfigured for up to six sensors
• Touch panel with plain text messages in more than 15 languages
• Minimal installation work, using just one cable
• Live display of current values
• Trend pattern / damage development
• RJ45 Ethernet interface for service technicians
• Contact address for expert support
• Static information on
o operating hours
o defect frequency (yesterday/today/overall)
o maximum values
o mean values since last evaluation